• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help with Rabbit microchip please!

MightyMax

Banned
The newest member of our family comes with a microchip. Never had a chipped rabbit before :)

The problem is trying to register him. I have the chip number and the id number - all OK.
But for some reason I now have to answer the question:

What was the domain of the email used when the animal was chipped?

I don't know what this means, and I don't understand how to reply?

Can anyone help? x

Hi MM,

As far as I understand, they mean for example @gmail.com or @hotmail.com etc. Whether you know that or not is another matter!

Hope you get it sorted! xx

Hi MM,

As far as I understand, they mean for example @gmail.com or @hotmail.com etc. Whether you know that or not is another matter!

Hope you get it sorted! xx

Mariposa, thank you! How are you? :wave:

Thanks for that ... Is it my domain, or the domain of the place that chipped them? I wonder ...

Mariposa, thank you! How are you? :wave:

Thanks for that ... Is it my domain, or the domain of the place that chipped them? I wonder ...

You're welcome. No idea in answer to your question! I would take it to mean the domain of the email address of the person who registered them (first owner). It seems strange that they're not just asking for the email address though... Is it Petlog?

I'm OK thanks - lots of work and procrastinating on RU :lol: Hope you're ok xx

Edit: just seen your other thread - hope you're on the mend soon!

You're welcome. No idea in answer to your question! I would take it to mean the domain of the email address of the person who registered them (first owner). It seems strange that they're not just asking for the email address though... Is it Petlog?

I'm OK thanks - lots of work and procrastinating on RU :lol: Hope you're ok xx

Edit: just seen your other thread - hope you're on the mend soon!

RU is a terrible time guzzler :lol:

I am passing the time before my next scan by 'catching up' on computer chores. Just happen to keep swinging by RU :lol:

Yes it is Petlog :thumb:

It is a time guzzler, but a nice way for time to be guzzled!

Must be difficult when you don't have all the info. As Horace says, perhaps you could give them a call xx

Much easier to call pet log directly and explain you're the new owner :) they should be able to update it all over the phone.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

If you go onto the Petlog site there is a form you can complete if you haven't got a transfer form and number from the previous owner. Transfer of Ownership form 21(A). Is that any help? (or is that the form you are looking at, or have I misunderstood entirely - which I am quite good at!)

I had to ring Petlog to sort Bracken's info out. I had to download 'Change of Keeper' form from their website. I had to send £16 to go onto their Petlog Premium that way you can access your own info. The paperwork came today to say I can access Bracken's new details which are in my name now.

If you go onto the Petlog site there is a form you can complete if you haven't got a transfer form and number from the previous owner. Transfer of Ownership form 21(A). Is that any help? (or is that the form you are looking at, or have I misunderstood entirely - which I am quite good at!)

No I haven't any forms, Babsie, just an 'out of the blue' email from Petlog. I haven't been to their site, but I'll be having a look now.

No, you haven't misunderstood at all :D

Back