• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello

taylor v 109

Mama Doe
Im new to your forum, my name is val. Dont know if i will be welcome here as i show my rabbits. Aswell as this im a fosterer for the animalsamaritons [london area] i am resposable for taking in and caring for rabbits that come in. I keep them untill they are rehomed. As a charity the samaritons take in all sorts of amimals, dogs cats rabbits wildlife birds etc. they are a registered charity. val :) :)

The only question Val is if you love bunnies, cos if you do your welcome.

What kinda bunnies do you have? Any pictures?

Hiya Val and of course you are welcome :D
Look forward to hearing more about your rabbiting antics and your work for the Animal Samaritans Charity. :D

Hi Val and Bunnies, :bunny:

Love to hear about your fostering work, and all about your own rabbits.

Thanks for the welcome, my own rabbits are mini lops and dwarf lops. I think my favs are the dwarf lops cos their like little old men to look at and they love kisses and cudles. I dont know how to post photos but i can e mail them if wanted. Not had a computer long not very clever with it yet.All this typing gives me a sore finger lol. I have been asked to answer some of your questions on the 10 of this monthe. Be gentle lol. val.

Hi mubby have been on your site its great, i love the toy box and the paddling pool is great, dosent he find it slippery? i think that it one lucky rabbit. val

Back