• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Have Been Very Lucky

I may not 'speak' about all of my previous Rabbits the way I do about The Inspector, but I loved each and every one of them and I will never forget them. They were all my family, far better than any human family I had, with the exception of my late Mum x

I had to :lol: when there's this long line of widdle snuggle bunnies and then suddenly....Big Libby! :D What a contrast! :)
Who is the very teeny rex bunny with the bright cinnamon coat, Jane, what a stunner! :love: Photo #3?

Not that they all aren't beautiful :oops: I just can't stop coming back to look at that one. :D

I think Jane, that it has a lot to do with you. They can obviously sense something in you that means they relax.

I remember that when you first told us about Eliza, that she was nervous and aggressive with it, yet within mere days she was snuggled with you.

It's a gift.

I had to :lol: when there's this long line of widdle snuggle bunnies and then suddenly....Big Libby! :D What a contrast! :)
Who is the very teeny rex bunny with the bright cinnamon coat, Jane, what a stunner! :love: Photo #3?

Not that they all aren't beautiful :oops: I just can't stop coming back to look at that one. :D

Lara, she was losing her sight to cataracts when the photo was taken. She eventually went blind, but with support from Dermot she coped OK. She was a beautiful Rabbit and very, very gentle :love:

The more pictures I see of Big Libby, the more I'm impressed by just how big she was. What a stunner too! I might get over my 'white rabbit prejudice' yet :)

Big Libby was so, so gentle. After her dreadful start in life I would not have blamed her if she hated all humans. But she was very affectionate and I never saw her show aggression to another Rabbit either.

This image is of the state she was in when rescued

A few more of the big beauty

Picture1490.jpg

Picture1478.jpg

Picture1475.jpg

Picture1479.jpg

Big Libby was so, so gentle. After her dreadful start in life I would not have blamed her if she hated all humans. But she was very affectionate and I never saw her show aggression to another Rabbit either.

This image is of the state she was in when rescued

A few more of the big beauty

What a tremendous change from when she arrived. Hearing stories of animals like Big Libby who were mistreated gives me the 'wake up screaming nightmares' and it is only knowing she went from an awful situation to the best possible outcome as the recipient of your love that gives me some solace.

Your pictures are wonderful as always. You make them all healthy and hoppy and the pictures showcase their shiny, well-groomed fur, bright eyes, well-trimmed nails, and good nutrition. You are the best.

Back