• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Adele's Early Wake up Call!

bunnytales

Mama Doe
:lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry Matey I've just had to tell folks this one!!

O.K so I had got back quite late the night before after dropping off the bunnies to their Aunt Adele so I could go have some fun on hols for a few days -

The next morning I woke bleary eyed 8) - which can be quite usual for me!! and as Adele knows too well I'm a mad Will Young Fan having been to see him recently in Brum in Concert (what a waste - he carn't be Gay!!!!!)

Anyhow - on the way to work there I was singing away to my Will Young CD (Like you Do) - only to notice that I'd trown my mobile in the Car and then my Bag on top of the phone which had landed hard enough to select Adele's phone number :lol: :lol: :lol: so unknown to me I'd been doing a singing wake up call to Mrs Diplomat!

Now luckily this was only 8.00 am in the morning - never mind Adele
it could have been worse some times I do have 5.30 am starts!!!! :lol:

I still don't think she's converted from Status Quo though so I think I might need to plan some more WAKE UP CALLS!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

my bf has heard a few conversations of mine in the past! lol
i always tell him not too listen too long!! hang up as its my bill! lol :lol:

bunnytales said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyhow - on the way to work there I was singing away to my Will Young CD (Like you Do) - only to notice that I'd trown my mobile in the Car and then my Bag on top of the phone which had landed hard enough to select Adele's phone number :lol: :lol: :lol: so unknown to me I'd been doing a singing wake up call to Mrs Diplomat!

And Boy oh Boy Lany was it just like a cats chorus...a DAWNS cat chorus too to boot :lol: :lol: :lol:
I was on the verge of contacting BT about a succession of weird phone calls too, as everytime I answered the ringing phone, someone was singing at the other end..I really thought it was singing pervert at the other end!!
Lucky it was not, but i might have known Lany was involved somewhere along the line, as believe you me, lovely as she is, our Lany is trouble with a capital T :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now luckily this was only 8.00 am in the morning - never mind Adele
it could have been worse some times I do have 5.30 am starts!!!! :lol: (Quote Lany)
OMG perish the thought :shock: :shock: You do and you will be singing for your supper aswell as for your breakfast and lunch :lol: :lol:

I still don't think she's converted from Status Quo though so I think I might need to plan some more WAKE UP CALLS!!!!![/quote Lany)

DONT YOU DARE!! and whats wrong with STATUS QUO then Lany :?: :twisted:
At least they have more substance to them than Will Young, and best of all , they are not GAY :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

hehehehehe Lucky you were just singing!! :shock: hehehehe

Well, I suppose I can admit here that my ex and I share some of our pets. Like our cat and dog.

So its not unusual for us to ask the other to give the phone to the cat or dog. :oops: Then we will have a conversation with them, wells a one one chat :) They get all excited when they here us talking to them :!: So its good to know they still remember us and enjoy hearing us :) between seeing us in person.

bronie

Back