• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Harley the Haemophiliac has Arrived

tonibun

Wise Old Thumper
He is very beautiful but a little overweight so I will spend the next 2 or 3 months trying to slim him down a bit. Medina Vets neutered him, this is when they found out he was haemophiliac and they kept him in longer than usual. I will ask them about it.

He is very beautiful but a little overweight so I will spend the next 2 or 3 months trying to slim him down a bit. Medina Vets neutered him, this is when they found out he was haemophiliac and they kept him in longer than usual. I will ask them about it.

You may be better off getting G&F to get his details transferred over from Medina. That way there's no data conflict.

He's kicked all his hay out of his litter tray! Old owners never put it in there so he isn't used to it. Tomorrow I am going to give him a big litter tray as he only just fits into this one. He's got very black poohs!

Back