• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Endeavour and Eliza Doolittle

They are very gorgeous :love: I find it fascinating looking at that pic, at how their head shape is so different and also that Eliza is only about two thirds the length of Endeavour :) I' so pleased they are so happy together :D

Eliza always looks startled to me, but I know it's just her eyeliner. :love:
They are so gorgeous. :D I love the first one of them together. :love:
I hope both are well, I know Endeavour was having some troubles recently. xxxx

Eliza always looks startled to me, but I know it's just her eyeliner. :love:
They are so gorgeous. :D I love the first one of them together. :love:
I hope both are well, I know Endeavour was having some troubles recently. xxxx

Endeavour has been off all meds for 5 consecutive days :D I know he is not 'cured', but he's having a 'good patch' at the moment. Also, his sore hock is alot better xx

Endeavour has been off all meds for 5 consecutive days :D I know he is not 'cured', but he's having a 'good patch' at the moment. Also, his sore hock is alot better xx

Oh that must be a huge relief! :) I know how much better I felt when Fiver's hocks improved (my fault, I had some little scraps of cloth in his enclosure that were actually drying out his poor feet too much) and of course I wish with all my heart that he wasn't as crooked as he is. :( I know he's older and his arthritis advanced, but it would be wonderful if we had vets who did acupuncture here. I'd be ready to give it a go for him and Mimzy as well.

Long may Endeavour continue in good health. :) I bet it makes Eliza happy too. :love: xxxx

Back