• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wildlife pics from Wednesday:o)

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
I had a rare weekday off work on Wednesday, so decided to do what I love, and go take some photos at my local nature reserve :) I am really proud of these, hope you all like them :)

:)

Those are all gorgeous ripminnie :D
Gosh I wish I had even a tenth of this kind of talent with a camera. We have wild white tail deer that are in my neighbor's yard eating their lawn on a regular basis and I want a good shot of them! :(

I want some photos like these of my rabbits! Wonderful. Is the first bird a Kestrel? Is it your camera or MP? Glad you enjoyed your day off work.

I want some photos like these of my rabbits! Wonderful. Is the first bird a Kestrel? Is it your camera or MP? Glad you enjoyed your day off work.

Haha, it's most definitely my camera! Couldn't get these with a camera phone :D yes it's a kestrel :) glad you like them :)

Back