• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Late Michael

Michael was very beautiful :love: His markings, especially his facial markings, are gorgeous.

He also looks a very gentle rabbit, but tbh I find I think this about most if not all Rexes. Do you think as a breed they are generally less aggressive than other breeds? I know that my three are incredibly gentle and tolerant with each other, EVEN WHERE FOOD IS CONCERNED :lol:

Michael was very beautiful :love:
He also looks a very gentle rabbit, but tbh I find I think this about most if not all Rexes. Do you think as a breed they are generally less aggressive than other breeds? I know that my three are incredibly gentle and tolerant with each other, EVEN WHERE FOOD IS CONCERNED :lol:

HartleyHare is a Rex and Conti cross. Gentle and tolerant are not adjectives that I would use when describing Hartley:lol: Completely the opposite :lol:

Michael was very beautiful :love: His markings, especially his facial markings, are gorgeous.

The only two Rexes I have had who were initially aggressive were so due to previous abuse :cry: They were 'fear aggressive' :cry: We won them over eventually though :love:

Hal

Orlaith

Oh Michael :love:
He was gorgeous. I have to admit, having a mini rex has won me over on uppy ear bunnies, as I was never much into them before. And the personalities! They are truly amazing, very easy to relate to people and clever as all get out.

I love Michael's chin mattress too :love:

Oh Michael :love:
He was gorgeous. I have to admit, having a mini rex has won me over on uppy ear bunnies, as I was never much into them before. And the personalities! They are truly amazing, very easy to relate to people and clever as all get out.

I love Michael's chin mattress too
:love:

:lol:

A lovely term to use !!

Back