• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rescue space needed asap

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
RESCUE SPACE NEEDED ASAP, a friend of my partner has had a rabbit dumped on her, she had no where to put him and no rabbit knowledge so he's been living with her chickens. She now has to move and has been trying to rehome all the animals. Her chickens are quite old so we've taken them for her but with Teddys age I cannot take on another rabbit right now. He's black and white with helicopter ears and that is all the information she has on him. She's rung round the rescues and no one can take him. She's going to ask the pet shops locally but I've told her to send me a picture and I'd try and help so awaiting that.

RESCUE SPACE NEEDED ASAP, a friend of my partner has had a rabbit dumped on her, she had no where to put him and no rabbit knowledge so he's been living with her chickens. She now has to move and has been trying to rehome all the animals. Her chickens are quite old so we've taken them for her but with Teddys age I cannot take on another rabbit right now. He's black and white with helicopter ears and that is all the information she has on him. She's rung round the rescues and no one can take him. She's going to ask the pet shops locally but I've told her to send me a picture and I'd try and help so awaiting that.

Sorry I cant help Lara, but just bumping this up for you xx

I've taken this ladies chickens and they are in a mess with the worst scaly leg I've seen 😞 So I'm worried about the state of the bunny,

I hope you can find somewhere for him. Have you been able to find out anything about his health?

I asked my dh, but he said 'no more rabbits' x

I know, I have the hens and cockerels now, all are elderly and have the worst scaly leg I've seen. I just can't take on this bun as well and teddy is too old to cope with bonding anymore bunnies in with him and Minnie. I'm also heavily pregnant.

I know, I have the hens and cockerels now, all are elderly and have the worst scaly leg I've seen. I just can't take on this bun as well and teddy is too old to cope with bonding anymore bunnies in with him and Minnie. I'm also heavily pregnant.

Dont try to do too much Lara. You are always so big hearted and you put others before yourself. Lots of love and best wishes for the imminent arrival of Baby Nursecroft :love:

Thank you Jane ❤ I just wish people would look after the animals they take on properly 😞 It really breaks my heart x

Back