• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This weeks Poll!

What does your bunny use it's litter tray for?

• Peeing Only

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Peeing and Pooping

• Both but Poops on the floor/ground as well

• Sleeping

• Eh whats a Litter Tray?

• Digging Box

• Total voters

Thumps

Alpha Buck
Ok I wanna have a poll :lol:

So what does your bunny use it's litter tray for? I want to know how many people have completely litter trained bunnies or if it's just a myth!

Angela

Or.... turning upside down as a look out post and then pooping and peeing on top ;)

Tam

Tracy you have forgotten a category in your poll....using litter tray, to poop, pee, eat now soiled hay in, and once full flip the entire thing upside down and over ME, and then use the upside down and emptied tray as look out post, as Tamsin said!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I have voted for the nearest category I could find though....ie. YES! litter tray used AND everything else, carpet , lino and any other CONVENIENT corner :lol: :lol:

ooooooh never thought of that one, should have added "it's not a litter tray its a digging box" since thats what Angel thinks of his one, cheeky little sod he is.

Angela

Adele???? it's Angela dear not Tracy :lol: have you been let out for the day!!!??

Yes kara, I am on day release actually and the first place I headed was this RU nuthouse :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sorry Angela :oops: :oops:

Sorry folks never thought of that, I can't edit it either. Glad to know Im not the only one with bunnies who poop on the floor :D All this talk of training bunnies and people saying oh he'll poop in it but not pee or pee in it but not poop makes me laugh when I look at my lot. Jessica and Monty have taken to using thier tray/dog beds for sleeping so had to buy a new one as the monsters were peeing on the floor. Sorted now, they have a tray each for sleeping in :lol: and no floor space to pee on :D Everyone else thinks they are for digging about it! Little monster each and every one of them but well I still love them, someones gotta!

Angela

Buggsy has just taken to Digging his tray, bless him, I get home and the hay is all under the hutch hemp lol :twisted:

Mine are all really good at using their litter trays - such good bunnies :love:

Well, that is when the floor is full and there is nowhere else left to do it! :roll:

Ohhhh how did you do it? I have to have two trays for both ends of the hutch and one for the floor and then put junk in the other corner. I left Wilson out last night and there was a puddle greeting me when I went to feed him and the cats. He'd very nicely walked it about a bit too.

Plus today I have started a fly hotel. I most have 3 or 4 rooms with 4 flies in each. Now my fingers are all covered in fly paper stickie ;-(

Reading all the posts I think my bunnies are quite good! :D They use their tray for wee and poop plus the surrounding 1 metre of floor but the rest of the rooms fine! :wink:

Hi Touie, well as you sound so confident that you have got the litter training all sussed, please can we send our bunnies across to you for some tips :D ....all 26 of them :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now are you still feeling quite so confident :twisted: :lol: :lol:

*Ah hem* Tamsin has very kindly added a digging box option as request and no one has clicked it :cry:
Could you be so kind as to vote now fank you :D

Angela

My boy is an angel. :love: The only poos I've ever had to pick up off the floor since I've got him, are the ones that I've dropped when emptying the tray. Am I lucky or what? No pee anywhere else either. :D

I invested in a huge cat littler tray last night so they can both sit in it together.... mind you Bluebell still misses usually when she's doing the Bun 500 around the run :lol: poor Benji just sits there thinking flippin kids :lol:

Back