• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Liquid Magnesium

Linuxete

Warren Scout
Hello. My 5 month old bunny was diagnosed with bladder stones. I was wondering if someone heard about liquid magnesium being able to prevent stone and sludge formation? Maybe someone tried it? I would like to know the dosage and if it actually helped with such problems. Thanks in advance.

Išsiųsta naudojantis C6903 Tapatalk 4 Lt

My bunny Fiver had a huge bladder stone removed a year or so ago and I want to say my vet did mention something about this, but I think it was a treatment we had decided wouldn't really be necessary if we could just get Fiver to drink and move about more.
I haven't tried it at any rate, but hopefully someone here has more knowledge than I do about the subject. :)

Hello. My 5 month old bunny was diagnosed with bladder stones. I was wondering if someone heard about liquid magnesium being able to prevent stone and sludge formation? Maybe someone tried it? I would like to know the dosage and if it actually helped with such problems. Thanks in advance.

Išsiųsta naudojantis C6903 Tapatalk 4 Lt

Hi :wave:

You and I have had this conversation on another thread, so I won't repeat myself here :)

Back