• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Music festivals and bunnies!

MiniC

Wise Old Thumper
There's going to be a music festival over the road from us (yay, free music festival for us!) But, um, other than being concerned about parking, i'm also worried it'll be a bit much for the rabbits. Do you think it'll be OK, or should I try putting them into rabbit boarding for a few days?

Indoors, so that's a plus.

There are lots of events in the park they don't seem phased by, but this one is going to be much bigger than we've seen before.

I doubt they will notice. I'm always amazed by how unfazed my lionheads have been by fireworks and very loud music over the years.

I doubt they will notice. I'm always amazed by how unfazed my lionheads have been by fireworks and very loud music over the years.

Ours get phased by big fireworks (they also have the main display in the park opposite)...

Hmm, difficult: mine (outdoors) are completely nonplussed even by the massive fireworks over the road. If yours are fussed by big fireworks it might be more the vibrations in the fabric of the building than the noise so much? So if it's going to be music, that means bass thumping through the ground. They might be fine, they might not be...!

Back