• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Breakfast

daphnephoebe

Wise Old Thumper
Phoebe decided my soya milk is good for her breakfast

cc50cc0ce9ce9346f3be53bf4175afc1.jpg

b051256cac39941a7cbe71396390d80b.jpg

And Daphne showing off her beautiful body

62c84f06c444b4db7aaebc34905c6b6e.jpg

890451ef482ecd74c6838eca96f221ba.jpg

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Our chickens like soya milk :love: Especially with a few oats mixed in.

Daphne is very lovely :love:

Thanks everyone. :)
They're even happier now as they got some fresh "drugs" and are enjoying their loved up feeling.

Is soya milk ok in treat sized amounts? Just never considered anything like that.
Omi, hope our chickens are happy. My sisters ducks are filthy being stuck inside, poor things. Stangely next doors chicken business his birds are actually enjoying being inside and he says they are in better condition. I assume fom not scratching for food. But there have been outbreaks not far from here so its wise to stay safe.

Sorry - I don't get notifications for this post [emoji38]

Is soya milk ok in treat sized amounts? Just never considered anything like that.

I guess you mean is it okay for bunnies?
I don't actually give it to them, the steal it after I've had breakfast when I put the bowl on the floor. It's the tiniest bit in the bowl and I've never noticed any ill effects so I assume it's okay every now and then.

How do you milk a soy bean?
I have absolutely no idea lol
Carefully?

My bunnies enjoyed breakfast too today ;)

Nobody seems to be following chicken lock down here
Oooooo.... what did they get?

We wanted to go hunting with the birds of prey. But the center is on lock down with their birds. They're literally just being taken out for a quick fly once a day and that's it. No hunting for them :(

Back