• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lord Herbert Has Just Had a Filavac Vaccine

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
There has recently been 2 PCR confirmed RHD2 deaths of 2 House Rabbits not very far from us :cry: So C reckons that the risk of not vaccinating Lord H (due to his chronic health issues) now outweighs the risk of vaccinating him. C has just been over to give him his vaccination and now we are on tenterhooks as to how he will react...................

Any 'no adverse reaction' vibes would be much appreciated xx

Thanks, he reacted badly to his last Nobivac so I really am very anxious. However, he had been fine with the previous two Nobivac's so maybe the last one was just a blip.

I feel as though I am between a rock and a hard place regarding vaccinating him/not vaccinating him :cry:

Lot of vibes being sent.

Hopefully, as it's a filavac vaccine he won't react badly to it xx

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Lots of vibes. I've spent all of yesterday/today staring at Hiro and so far he seems absolutely fine. I'm sure Lord H will be too :) xx

Hope Lord H doesn't have a reaction. I totally understand why you vaccinated, what a horrible virus. My friend recently lost her few month old indoor rabbit, it happened so quick, she is wondering if it may have been the virus.

I would have weighed up the risks and made the same decision regarding the vaccination. I think as responsible carers that's all any of us can do. I was very nervous having my three done and they are reasonably healthy (most of the time).

Sending loads of vibes for him.

Back