• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Morse and Another Yucky Chomp...............

Morse is adorable :love:.

Looks like he is enjoying the chew! Probably the stinkier the better as far as he is concerned :lol:

James hates the smell and taste of any fish. Is it wrong to say I like crispy salmon skin ? Although we no longer have fish in the house. Morse we will have to share.;)

Ewww, I didn't even know that was a thing :lol: Greta had a rice bone the other night and spent all evening gnawing on it. Had to take it away as she was too busy to go to bed.

Ewww, I didn't even know that was a thing :lol: Greta had a rice bone the other night and spent all evening gnawing on it. Had to take it away as she was too busy to go to bed.

Morse turns his nose up at them, they are not stinky enough for his liking !! :lol:

Unfortunately I can still remember what this must smell like :mrgreen:

He does seem to be enjoying it though and I guess it's probably quite nutritious, but "shudders" :lol:

Back