• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update on Ozzy Kitty :) (photos of course!)

Gemmapookie

Wise Old Thumper
My little tiny kitten is nearly 6 months old now! :shock: He is a beautiful, funny, affectionate cat and I loves him! :love:
He was neutered and chipped yesterday so in a couple of weeks time or whenever the snow here eases off a bit he'll be allowed outside into the big wide world which he'll LOVE. I, on the other hand, am dreading it and will be totally neurotic for a while I'm sure!

My OH said this would be his profile picture :lol:

After accidentally booping him on the nose with my mascara one morning when I was getting ready for work. I couldn't stop laughing so he wanted to murder me :lol:

He sits and gives paw on command and plays fetch which he actually taught us. I couldn't be without him now :love:

My little tiny kitten is nearly 6 months old now! :shock: He is a beautiful, funny, affectionate cat and I loves him! :love:
He was neutered and chipped yesterday so in a couple of weeks time or whenever the snow here eases off a bit he'll be allowed outside into the big wide world which he'll LOVE. I, on the other hand, am dreading it and will be totally neurotic for a while I'm sure!

My OH said this would be his profile picture :lol:

After accidentally booping him on the nose with my mascara one morning when I was getting ready for work. I couldn't stop laughing so he wanted to murder me :lol:

He sits and gives paw on command and plays fetch which he actually taught us. I couldn't be without him now :love:

How lovely is he! :love::love::love:

That first piccie looks like a school photo, he's so well behaved :lol:

He is absolutely beautiful. My heart is in my mouth every time my little Bella goes out - I like her to be where I can see her.

Back