• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm sorry but can I beg a few more vibes, please? U/D Mimz ok, Fiver worse

MimzMum

Wise Old Thumper
I've probably worn out my welcome at the well wishes counter, but if I could squeak a few more thoughts for Mimzy into the mix. He's going to his recheck tomorrow (Tuesday at 2 PM here) and I'm scared as hell. I cleaned him up tonight and he seems kind of uncomfortable so I hope he's not wrenched his back like poor Fiver did. At any rate, I am afraid the vet will recommend PTS and I want to be certain we've exhausted all other options and that if we have to go this way that it will be the right thing for him.

He still seems to be happy enough in himself from my point of view, but knowing how I missed something critical when it came to Pip's last days, I fear I may not be seeing things clearly.

Please, if you could, hope for the best for him. Whatever that may be. Thank you so much. xx

Last edited:
You and Mimzy are in my thoughts, lots of vibes being sent for the both of you xx

Lots of vibes for both of you. Hope he will be ok

Sent from my CUBOT MAX using Tapatalk

Sending lots of vibes for Mimzy, and hugs for you. I really hope it goes ok for you both xx

I've probably worn out my welcome at the well wishes counter, but if I could squeak a few more thoughts for Mimzy into the mix. He's going to his recheck tomorrow (Tuesday at 2 PM here) and I'm scared as hell. I cleaned him up tonight and he seems kind of uncomfortable so I hope he's not wrenched his back like poor Fiver did. At any rate, I am afraid the vet will recommend PTS and I want to be certain we've exhausted all other options and that if we have to go this way that it will be the right thing for him.

He still seems to be happy enough in himself from my point of view, but knowing how I missed something critical when it came to Pip's last days, I fear I may not be seeing things clearly.

Please, if you could, hope for the best for him. Whatever that may be. Thank you so much. xx

I am 100% certain that you will do whatever is best for Mimzy. I know that you are doubting your own judgements at the moment, but I am not. You have and always will do right by your animals. Lots of vibes being sent for your special lad Mimzy xx

Back