• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rory spay

Pip&Milo

Warren Scout
Rory is going in for her spay today. I wont lie. Im a nervous wreck. Any vibes will be appreciated. Or advice
It was stressful enough with Milo and I hear its worse with girls:/

Sending lots of vibes for Rory's spay. Are you going to put her straight back with her friend when she comes home as this can be very beneficial to her recovery time. Obviously you will have to monitor them for a while as she will smell of the Vets, but normally it is ok. Just make sure everything is very clean, very peaceful and have something she likes to eat ready for her. Grass is usually the one thing they can't resist but if that isn't an option then the nearest thing you can think of!

Sending lots of vibes for Rory's spay today. I hope it all goes well and she is soon home recovering with you.

They gave me metacam and want to see her in two days to check up. She had a temperature but no other sign of illness. Its so frustrating this is the 2nd time theyve refused her :(

Back