• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New little head tilt boy

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
cddede75cca208365457586bb9bf7bd5.jpg

This 10 week old little boy arrived here this week .

He was removed from his previous home by the RSPCA .

He has head tilt and was being fed dog food .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dog food? Great guggamugga.... :(
I despair.
But am so glad you have him now. What a cute little bub! :love: I do hope he finds a wonderful home soon. :D

Oh my, what a pretty little bright eyed boy. Honestly, you just can't believe the ignorance of some people. I hope the little chap can be treated and gets back to full health. Love him xxxx!

10 week old and removed by the R.S.P.C.A. already? Gracious - were the owners reported or did the owners just decide (fairly quickly) that they didn't want him anymore?

How very sad - he's gorgeous :love:

What a cute wee lad :love: I hope his tummy is none the worse for his diet of dog food,poor Bunny :cry:

Has he got a name yet ?

Just when you think you've heard it all - dog food! Poor mite. He looks lovely with his cheeky little tilt, I hope he finds a loving forever home soon & so pleased he is now safe with you

He is lovely. Dog food just beggars belief. We have the internet for research, honestly.

I would be very curious why the previous owners used dog food. Not every soul is educated enough to read let alone use the internet. For all we know, they walked into Tesco or wherever and asked for rabbit food and were pointed to the aisle where all general petfood is.
Ask a question in the wrong way and you get a totally useless answer despite your best intentions.

Luckily he has come out fairly safely and looks dead cute

Back