• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Good rabbit vet north Kent

I live in Dartford and at the moment the vet I use for my cat is in northfleet Kent, I don't know if they are good for rabbits or not. I have only had my bunnies for a week. So they need check ups and injections and eventually neutering.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You won't get much better than Mark Rowland at Trinity Vets in Maidstone. Probably about 30 minutes aways from you I guess, but in my view it would be worth it.

I live in Dartford and at the moment the vet I use for my cat is in northfleet Kent, I don't know if they are good for rabbits or not. I have only had my bunnies for a week. So they need check ups and injections and eventually neutering.

Thanks

I would recommend Mark at Trinity :D My vet consults with him when she is at a loss.

You may find some other recommendations here:

https://www.harcourt-brown.co.uk/vetfinder/copy_of_county-or-city/england

Which vet in Northfleet do you use? I don't have personal experience but I've heard that Swanscombe vets are supposed to be pretty bunny savvy. Mark Rowlands is definitely the 'go to' person in Kent, definitely handy to know about if anything serious crops up and you need a referral if you do decide to stay more local initially :)

Which vet in Northfleet do you use? I don't have personal experience but I've heard that Swanscombe vets are supposed to be pretty bunny savvy. Mark Rowlands is definitely the 'go to' person in Kent, definitely handy to know about if anything serious crops up and you need a referral if you do decide to stay more local initially :)

For our cat we go to the shrubbery in northfleet. But not sure if they are any good with rabbits?

I agree with Santa, Mark is fantastic and his expert advice has saved the lives of two of my Rabbits :D

The surgery is open on a Sunday too

http://trinityvetcentre.com/

Ih yeah I have heard good things about Trinity, I think Fellie uses them too :thumb:

I live Dartford and I always go to Trinity to see Mark. He's helped my little rabbit so much but they are all experts there. I'm registered with Medivet just to get medication from them but even the vaccines I go to Trinity as Mark gives her a thorough examination and then cuts her nails for me :)

Back