• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Newcastle upon Tyne (specifically North Shields) GOOD rabbit vet WANTED!

lottie00

New Kit
Hello everyone,

This is my first post on Rabbits United. I sadly lost both of my rabbits last year due to a sudden illness and am due to bring home two kits to fill the rabbit-shaped hole in my life. I have had variable experience with vets both in Durham and in North Shields, and feel that a lot of them are not that knowledgeable about rabbits.

Please can anyone suggest a knowledgeable vet in North Tyneside or surrounding areas that are competent at neutering and vaccinating rabbits and also in general longterm care of rabbits?

Many thanks in advance for your help!

Lottie :)

I'm so sorry you lost your rabbits :cry: hopefully someone local to you will see this and be able to advise:thumb:

Hello everyone,

This is my first post on Rabbits United. I sadly lost both of my rabbits last year due to a sudden illness and am due to bring home two kits to fill the rabbit-shaped hole in my life. I have had variable experience with vets both in Durham and in North Shields, and feel that a lot of them are not that knowledgeable about rabbits.

Please can anyone suggest a knowledgeable vet in North Tyneside or surrounding areas that are competent at neutering and vaccinating rabbits and also in general longterm care of rabbits?

Welcome Lottie :wave:

You could have a look here:

https://www.harcourt-brown.co.uk/vetfinder/copy_of_county-or-city/england

Hello everyone,

http://www.firstvets.co.uk/staffs/10-firstvets-forest-hall :)

Bex, I thought of you when I recommended Honor! Another friend of mine took her rabbit there and was very pleased with the service she received. Saved her rabbit's life :D

Ah that's good. Glad she could help her rabbit!
Thankfully I've not had reason to see her since Lola's abscess but I wouldn't hesistate to go back if needed.

Back