• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello from a Newbie

kazza378

New Kit
Hello everyone :wave:

My name is Karen and I live in Stoke on Trent. I am currently bunnyless, but am collecting my first duo on Monday!!!! :thumb:

They are two dwarf lop young ladies, about four months old now, by the names of Tilly and Dilly :D

No doubt I will be frequenting these pages often for help and advice, because, having never owned bunnies before, I think I'll need all the help I can get!!!!!!

Thanks

Karen xxx

Hi there Karen and an enormous WELCOME to the RU Forum...we are very happy to help with bunny advice where we can, please feel free to ask as many questions as you like.
I have had over 400 bunnies through the Sanctuary, so have a lot of hands on experience, as I am sure many others on RU have too.
Wishing you good luck with your two bunnies arriving shortly, hope you have a lovely life together :D

Ps. We have just had a Tilly rabbit arrive too...a baby Angora, a golden coloured Doe, and she is adorable and so affectionate :D

Hi Karen - welcome to the forum - bet you are excited for Monday - we want to see lots of pictures please :)

Hi Karen, welcome to the Forum. Good luck with the new bunnies, you'll soon be as bunny mad as the rest of us :roll: :roll: .

Hi Karen :wave:

Can I ask, are you two buns Tilly and Dilly off the rabbit rehome website?

Amelia :)

Hi Karen,

bet you cant wait for monday. They sound very cute, what colour are they?

:wave: Hello Karen. Are Tilly and Dilly those two gorgeous rabbits that were on the rabbit rehome site?

Hello and welcome :wave:

You've certainly come to the right place :thumb:

Can't wait to see pics of them :D

Thanks all for your lovely welcome :D I feel really at home already!!! Yes, Tilly and Dilly were on the Rabbit Rehome site!!! They are absolutely gorgeous, I'm sure there's a bunny term for their colour, but I don't know what it is, so I'll just call it a medium brown colour :love:

You're right, I can't wait for Monday, and as for becoming bunny mad, well I think I am already!!!!!!

Don't worry, there'll be plenty of pictures of the girls and as I said, I'm sure I'll be needing all your advice at some point in the very near future!!!

Karen xxx

:wave: hi karen Tilly and Dilly!!

I can defo let you knwo that this is a great site!! very welcoming and very nice friendly people on it! given me loads of help and advice!

Mubby says hullo tooo!!

Nicola x :D

Well, following a four hour round trip, Tilly and Dilly are officially my newest residents!!!!!!!!!!!

They are even more gorgeous in real life than in their photo, which is hard to believe :love: They are settling in well, but I feel like they are a little scared of me. I have posted in 'Rabbit Care' for advice!!

Hopefully, I'll be able to post some piccies soon.

Karen xxx

Back