• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Charlie and Lola - Pygmy goat kids - a pic heavy update :)

Zoobec

Staff member
Charlie and Lola (born New Year's Day) are growing up fast, we love them so much, and we can't bear to part with them, so OH has agreed they can stay :D I am so relieved about this :thumb: they love to play, Lola is particularly acrobatic and can jump on to her mum's back without any step :lol: luckily Pickle doesn't seem to mind :love:

Here are 2 photos and the third one is a video. I don't know if the video will work as never uploaded one! Charlie is the black grey and white one, Lola is black and white, and slightly smaller.

th_IMG_0851_zpst8p3hmea.mp4
[/URL][/IMG]

Charlie and Lola (born New Year's Day) are growing up fast, we love them so much, and we can't bear to part with them, so OH has agreed they can stay :D I am so relieved about this :thumb: they love to play, Lola is particularly acrobatic and can jump on to her mum's back without any step :lol: luckily Pickle doesn't seem to mind :love:

Here are 2 photos and the third one is a video. I don't know if the video will work as never uploaded one! Charlie is the black grey and white one, Lola is black and white, and slightly smaller.

th_IMG_0851_zpst8p3hmea.mp4
[/URL][/IMG]

That's not pic heavy enough Zoobec :lol::lol:

They are absolutely gorgeous!!!!!! :love:

If I loaded all the pics I had it would probably break RU :lol: Thankyou :thumb:

Charlie and Lola are so adorable. :love::love::love:. No wonder you wanted to keep them.

Is that you in the video ? You look incredibly young. :shock:

Back