• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kitty

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
One of my little bridge buns Kitty :love:

IMG_0429_zps6upmlruz.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

eta hopped to the bridge many, many blue moons ago, no need for condelensces, just wanted to share

One of my little bridge buns Kitty :love:

IMG_0429_zps6upmlruz.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

eta hopped to the bridge many, many blue moons ago, no need for condelensces, just wanted to share

That's a lovely photo J&B :love:

Who took it and where is she hung in your home (is she up yet?) xx

No she isn't up yet. She'll probably go in the landing or hall area, along with the other one I have of her & 2 of her husband Ralph :love:

My ex's brother was a photographer so we took Ralph & Kitty to his photo studio (poor baby, she wouldn't have liked her adventure out, she was a skittish lil one)

No she isn't up yet. She'll probably go in the landing or hall area, along with the other one I have of her & 2 of her husband Ralph :love:

My ex's brother was a photographer so we took Ralph & Kitty to his photo studio (poor baby, she wouldn't have liked her adventure out, she was a skittish lil one)

I thought the photo looked classy :)

You're giving me inspiration to put my photos up!

Will you be starting a Ralph thread too? :wave:

I thought the photo looked classy :)

You're giving me inspiration to put my photos up!

Will you be starting a Ralph thread too? :
wave:

yes, I think so (another day). Yes, put your photos up! I don't know whether you mean on RU or at home, regardless bunny photos should always be seen as much as possible x

yes, I think so (another day). Yes, put your photos up! I don't know whether you mean on RU or at home, regardless bunny photos should always be seen as much as possible x

Not RU - there would be no interest here :lol:

I meant on my wall! When the Houserabbit Association Magazine was redesigned my bunny was on the front cover and I was so proud of him! I got sent a free (extra) magazine just so I could frame him :lol:

I meant on my wall! When the Houserabbit Association Magazine was redesigned my bunny was on the front cover and I was so proud of him! I got sent a free (extra) magazine just so I could frame him :lol:

I'd be interested.Who was your famous bunny? :love:

I think Kitty had some wildie in her - she was rehomed through a boy where she lived in his very laddy party house & terrorised his friends. I was told her favourite food was pepperoni pizza :( & that he'd had her a few years but only taken on to "save her from the pot". I always put her temperament down to her past unsuitable homes

Yes there would!!!

What a beautiful rabbit and photo! :love: Isn't it amazing how black and white defines better than color?

Seconding (or thirding!) the interest! :D

Kitty was an absolutely beautiful girl. What a wonderful photo of her. :love:

Back