• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Helping

daphnephoebe

Wise Old Thumper
This is the girls idea of helping daddy while he's forced to work from home (Monday).

3e6888cdbaf9ba2fae98afb911ce5404.jpg

They did keep every 5 or 10 mins nudging his ankles to make sure he knew they were still there.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Aww very helpful girlies, hope you got a nice treat after all your hard work x
They had parsnip & carrot peelings from the roast dinner along with carrot tops.
Enough for breakfast this morning as well.

Oh and it looks to be exhausting toil too! :D :love:
Gosh I would've loved to have bunnies at my feet while I worked. Would've made it more worthwhile. :love: Lucky man!

I wish they stuck to me like that.
But he always gives breakfast and often gives dinner too so he is obviously the favourite.

awww! Daphnes flop. I like your girls gentle supportive helping, I had to put some lino down yesterday for my bunnies whose insistence on helping culminated in outright sabotage

awww! Daphnes flop. I like your girls gentle supportive helping, I had to put some lino down yesterday for my bunnies whose insistence on helping culminated in outright sabotage
[emoji38] they were helping you with something you didn't know needed to be done.

Phoebe did start trying to rip the carpet up because he didn't answer her within 2 seconds of a nose nudge.

[emoji38] they were helping you with something you didn't know needed to be done.

Phoebe did start trying to rip the carpet up because he didn't answer her within 2 seconds of a nose nudge.

:lol:
that's my giri, her Lancashire mummy wasn't blesssed with patience either. Remember 2 seconds to us is minutes to a bunny ;)

Back