• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hiya

Fluffybunny

Warren Scout
Hiya,

I am Rachel & live in Yorkshire - I own 6 rabbits, all different ages.

Anyway just thought I'd say hi :lol:

Rachel xx

Hiya,

:lol: @ u guys!!!

All bunnies single :( did try & put two females together when they were 8 weeks but they fell out when one started getting "over friendly" towards the other one :oops:

Smokie is my oldest at 8 years, she is a Mini Lop, bought when I was 7, although she wasn't my first rabbit.

Fluffy is 4 years, a fat Dwarf Lop - what can I say she loves her food too much and gives me "those eyes" :roll: :wink: Used to be a house bunny but grew too big for her indoor cage & we couldn't fit a bigger one in 'her' room so she moved out, where she now has a 2 storey 'rabbit pad'.

Speckle is the agressive doe I talked about in Rabbit Care who I am about to get spayed. Always wins best pet at shows becuase of her 1 ear up, 1 ear down, syndrome :lol:

Then there are Marmalade (buck) & Treacle (doe) who I show in the main show - purely for enjoyment, and have won lots so far. They are 6 months and are Orange Dwarf Lops.

Bye for now!!!

xxx

Oooopps!!!! Almost forgot Poppy - bought as a doe, but later turned out to be a buck!!! :oops: But the name Poppy suited 'him' too much so it stuck!!!
The friendliest of the lot - except maybe Fluffy :)

Hello

Hiya Rachel,

Your new to the forum too are you. Hope to get to know you and your six bunnies, Look forward to hearing about them!

Natalie & Cadbury

Back