• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shelly Bean is just too clever

Fellie

Warren Veteran
Whilst I was away this weekend - hubby was in charge of the buns. And Sheldon has quite obviously picked up that daddy is also a 'person of food':lol:

I had a text from hubby this morning whilst I was on my way to work - it said 'have you fed the buns - or is Shelly telling me porkies?' - Shelly Bean was quite obviously trying his luck - he had already had his breakfast from ME 2 hours previously - and loads of hay:lol:

It always amazes how quickly rabbits learn new routines - especially when they involve food :love:

:lol: our cat asks everyone for a pouch :lol: and Boots always asks for food even if he's just been fed :lol:

*ahem* Have you seen my dog's begging eyes lately? :lol:

s6%20photos%20and%20vids%20to%2010-22-16%20005_zpsij3f5sev.jpg

"Mama, I iz famished, I haz not eated in a whole 5 minutez!"

Did Shelly Bean get his name from Big Bang Theory? :D

*ahem* Have you seen my dog's begging eyes lately? :lol:

s6%20photos%20and%20vids%20to%2010-22-16%20005_zpsij3f5sev.jpg

"Mama, I iz famished, I haz not eated in a whole 5 minutez!"

Did Shelly Bean get his name from Big Bang Theory? :D

Oh goodness me - those eyes!!! :love::love:

Yes - Shelly Bean did get his name from BBT - not sure how/why it got shortened to Shelly Bean - but then again we also have a bun called Leonard (also from BBT) and that is also shortened to Lenny Bean. Shelly's wife is Holly Wally Booby :lol:

Mine follow the OH around the garden from inside their run. They just come to the bars once with me :lol: Blatant favouritism (not saying whose ;P)!

Whilst I was away this weekend - hubby was in charge of the buns. And Sheldon has quite obviously picked up that daddy is also a 'person of food':lol:

I had a text from hubby this morning whilst I was on my way to work - it said 'have you fed the buns - or is Shelly telling me porkies?' - Shelly Bean was quite obviously trying his luck - he had already had his breakfast from ME 2 hours previously - and loads of hay:lol:

It always amazes how quickly rabbits learn new routines - especially when they involve food :love:

"Have you fed the buns" must be a phrase that echoes throughout the UK during the mornings - I know it certainly does in our house :lol:

Aww they sure do here chase tells me after his greens he doesn't let them settle it's time for his 2 fiba first sticks I hide until he finishes, later on he will know when it's 9pm he starts begging as he knows he gets one more lol

Back