• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Extremely pretty dwarf lop wanting a home

Lazylops

Alpha Buck
Really gorgeous female lop looking for a new home. This special lady really deserves a very special home. Please pm me for more details.

Annie would the Doe be a suitable companion for Arnie, as Fiona wants me to bond him with a buddy while he is here.
Just a thought, pm if I can help :D
I do not have suitable Does here myself to bond with Arnie :?

:lol: Aunt Adele - I'll fetch her - I'll fetch her - if she's deemed to be arnie's mate!!! - I might just rabbit nap her though - you know what I'm like with Lops!!!! - Looooooooopy :!:

bunnytales said:
- Looooooooopy :!:

Well YOU said it Lany NOT me!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

This Lop has now found a home I believe, but not with me :cry: ..never mind...because Annie has another seal Doe stashed away and guess where shes a heading..... :lol: :lol: :lol: ..is the Lany Taxi still in standby......may just need you to do a quick dash to Hampshire...all in the name of love....Arnie and Bella are getting married very soon..bunny heaven :lol: :lol: :lol:

this bunny is absolutely gorgeous, and I think would make an ideal house bunny as she is so clean. She is fully vaccinated.

Annie

Hello
sure I can email you some if you can give me your email address. She is about 1 year old I think. Quite a character. :D

Ploughing through all the replies - have you found a home for this gorgeous bun or are you still looking? I'm not a million miles away in surrey..

Jill

Hello, no not yet, although Rallybunny is trying to persuade her OH if he will let her get a friend for Evo.

But, if not can I let you know? Is it a girlie bunny you are looking for?

annie

Many thanks to everyone who offered help with this little girl, but she now has a new home with Laura-bunny, who after seeing her couldn't resist her. So she is collecting her this evening, and she doesn't live very far from me so I can keep in touch. :lol: :D Thanks Laura.

Back