• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For my pair of buns, what if 1 of them snores, how does the other one sleeps?

Happy Hopping

Wise Old Thumper
I have a bonded pair for years, 1 of them snores, so how does the other one sleeps?

And do you think this is goofy? :lol:

I've no idea how the other one would sleep actually, I certainly can't sleep next to a snorer :lol:

:lol:

I often wonder how my hamster sleeps when I have the TV on during the day!

I don't think prey animals sleep deeply like we do. They must be on the alert constantly to being caught.

My Joey has 2 snoring wives, it doesn't seem to bother him or his sleep pattern in the slightest. It amuses me that bunny snoring is so cute but people snoring is annoying as hell

One of our buns get right up close to the others ear before falling asleep and snoring.... we then get a flop from the other listening and they go to sleep all sound. It's like it's comforting.

Human snoring on the other hand.... can not stand it. I pushed OH out of bed the other week because he kept snoring at me.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Theo snored very loudly but it didn't appear to disturb his wifeybun. When we used to have our morning cuddles he would fall asleep and snore and snore.

Back