• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I had to have Millie PTS last night

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
Absolutely devastated. She was only 2. We were out all day yesterday, got in and she was hunched up not eating and her tummy felt massive. I thought it was bloat but vet said it was a massive tumour.

I'm now left with a trio which is not ideal as I know they often end up fighting. I've decided to bring them inside until the summer so I can monitor them closely in case they fight or anything happens. I hope I've made the right decision :(

Absolutely devastated. She was only 2. We were out all day yesterday, got in and she was hunched up not eating and her tummy felt massive. I thought it was bloat but vet said it was a massive tumour.

I'm now left with a trio which is not ideal as I know they often end up fighting. I've decided to bring them inside until the summer so I can monitor them closely in case they fight or anything happens. I hope I've made the right decision :(

Nicola, I'm so very sorry to hear about Millie :(
That's awful and what a shock for you. You must be heartbroken xx

I think you've made the right decision to bring the others in to keep an eye on them. You'd worry what they were up to if they were out of sight.

I'm so sorry about Millie :cry: I had a quad, which is now a trio and they have been absolutely fine (although it is Mum, Dad and Son). I hope that your three rabbits still get on OK.

Thank you xx I'm hoping they will be OK, there are 2 males and a female but both boys are quite placid x

Back