• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi there from Amelia, Mr Bump and Tigs

Amelia

Alpha Buck
Hi

Sorry, am a little late in putting my introduction up on the forum :roll:

I am currently living in Eastbourne with my two bunnies Mr Bump and Tiggy. (I'll try and put photos up soon!)

Mr Bump is a 10 month old dwarf lop who I got from Pets at Home as I was unaware of rabbit rescue centres. Mr Bump was originally a girl called Bunnykins but on taking "her" to the vet for "her" jabs we discovered "she" was in fact a little boy bunny and was swiftly renamed Mr Bump!

I got Tigs several months later. Tigs is a blue 2 year old mini lop. Tigs used to be a show rabbit and I sort of rescued her (she wasn't being mistreated but noone else wanted her) from a breeder who didn't want her anymore and unfortunately no one else was interested in her as they all wanted baby bunnies.

When we first let her out into our garden she didn't know what to do as she had never been out of a hutch (apart from at shows) so she was unused to so much space! She soon got used to it though!

They used to be hosue bunnies but since moving, we're no longer allowed to keep the rabbits in the house so now they have a lovely big shed all to themselves!

Anyway that's me and my buns! :)

Hi Amelia and bunnies :bunny:

Your rabbits sound lovely, Lucky for Tigs you found him and gave him a home.
I've got relatives in Hastings, thats near you isn't it.

piccies soon please.

Hastings is about 20 mins drive from me.

I'll try and get some pics. I'll ask my boyfriend to put some up tonight as he's better at that sort of stuff than me! :)

Hello Amelia, Tiggs & Mr Bump!

I wonder if Tiggs looks a little bit like my Billy, who is a blue mini lop. A very beautiful colour it is!

Can't wait to see your pictures :D

Hello and welcome!

I like Eastbourne, I went to a health hotel there once. It was run by a Ba'hai couple, a bit strange but nice. Only problem was when you got up for your morning wake-up class (on mini trampolenes :? ) the guy didn't wear any underpants under his white shorts :oops: and when we all sat cross-legged on the floor at the end of the session, well lets just say .... the mouse popped out of it's hidey hole! :oops: :? :lol: Just couldn't contain my giggles and got flung out!!!!

Isn't that the point of a Health Hotel Lynda, to just 'let it all hang loose,man!!'. :shock: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Hi Amelia and welcome to the Forum :roll: :D .

Well............... it was a while ago, just before the bomb went off in that big hotel (nothing to do with me by the way!) in the Thatcher years!

Lynn................. you're probably right! :lol:

Dorothy.............. believe me, it put me RIGHT off my healthy breakfast!!! :shock: :lol:

Thank you :)

I think it's an improvement on the previous name (Bunnykins). It's quite ironic as Tiggy's fullname, who I didn't name, is Mrs Tiggywinkle so we have Mr B and Mrs T :lol:

[quote="bunnyhuggger"

Dorothy.............. believe me, it put me RIGHT off my healthy breakfast!!! :shock: :lol:[/quote]

and believe you me Lynda, this tale has now put me off my Brekkie too :lol: :lol:
P.s. Bet you cannot find an emoticon to encapture the mouse popping out of the hole saga......NO!!!!!!!DONT GO THERE!!!!!!!!!!! the Forum will be closed down for displaying x rated material :oops: :oops:

bunnyhuggger said:
*frantically searches for mouse emoticon.................* :lol:

DONT YOU DARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..else we will set a wee little Forum trap for the Mousey!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

X_HELL124.gif

hiya from Mubby and Nicola !!
welcome !

an0028.gif

[/u]

Back