• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little bella!

Ruthyjones89

Mama Doe
Hi guys,

Just wanted to show you all little bella. She is now about 10 months old, Bella and Bailey still remain un bonded however are visible to each other 24/7.

Now I never saw bella's parents as she was from a local rescue.. But to be fair she still remains very little! Do you think she has some Netherland dwarf in her? She has the little ears ever but they do lop?

Currently she weighs 1.8kg but I can't help thinking she looks a little over weight? She is in good health and zooms round my house like a mad bunny so gets loads of exercise but I do feed her the same as Bailey who is 2.1kg! What's people's thoughts?

Bonding wise, I am looking to do this, but struggling at the moment as she is a little devil and a chewer where Bailey is an angel and out 24/7. He is not one for being shut in places and has to be able to keep an eye on us wherever we may be! Haha!

Hi guys,

Just wanted to show you all little bella. She is now about 10 months old, Bella and Bailey still remain un bonded however are visible to each other 24/7.

Now I never saw bella's parents as she was from a local rescue.. But to be fair she still remains very little! Do you think she has some Netherland dwarf in her? She has the little ears ever but they do lop?

Currently she weighs 1.8kg but I can't help thinking she looks a little over weight? She is in good health and zooms round my house like a mad bunny so gets loads of exercise but I do feed her the same as Bailey who is 2.1kg! What's people's thoughts?

Bonding wise, I am looking to do this, but struggling at the moment as she is a little devil and a chewer where Bailey is an angel and out 24/7. He is not one for being shut in places and has to be able to keep an eye on us wherever we may be! Haha!

Isn't she adorable?

I can't see any Netherland Dwarf in there, but just a cute little lopsie face :love:

Perhaps she's a smidgeon overweight? I always think it's hard to tell from a photo - need to have a cuddle and see :D

Aww she is gorgeous :love: I always think it's often hard to tell if a bunny is slightly overweight just by looking. When Fudgie is in the loaf position I think she looks overweight but when she stretches up I always think she looks underweight! I definitely agree with MM that we need a cuddle with Bella just to check ;)

I do sympathise with the chewing. My two have loads of toys but they ignore them and prefer to pull the books off the shelf and rip them apart. I guess it's more satisfying destroying my stuff. You just have to love their bloody minded soddishness :roll: :lol:

Good luck with the bonding and I hope you manage to find a living arrangement that keeps Bailey Bear happy and protects your stuff from naughty Bella!

Aww she is gorgeous :love: I always think it's often hard to tell if a bunny is slightly overweight just by looking. When Fudgie is in the loaf position I think she looks overweight but when she stretches up I always think she looks underweight! I definitely agree with MM that we need a cuddle with Bella just to check ;)

I do sympathise with the chewing. My two have loads of toys but they ignore them and prefer to pull the books off the shelf and rip them apart. I guess it's more satisfying destroying my stuff. You just have to love their bloody minded soddishness :roll: :lol:

Good luck with the bonding and I hope you manage to find a living arrangement that keeps Bailey Bear happy and protects your stuff from naughty Bella!

Haven't seen you in a while Scrappy :wave: Are you OK? x

:love: she is gorgeous, she is defo a mini lop, my boy has same small ears, also adopted, some mini lops have longer ears, I had 2 now with the tiny ears

Thanks so much guys! She might look cute, but she is so so naughty.. She's chewed my leather jacket today so we're currently not on speaking terms, and she has her back me! Lol!

MM - aww thank you, well when cuddling, she's fine and doesn't feel overly big but when she sits loafed or just sat down, she looks a tad on the porky side. I'll just Keep an eye on her I think, and due to her been very naughty today, no fenugreek!

Scrappy - hey, thank you.. Hope you're okay? And oh god they are such tinkers aren't they.. She's already had the Hoover, so we've had to buy a cordless one! Chewed cushions, drags her hay out and moves it round her pen! (Think it might be a bit of spring fever maybe), tried jumping in the bath.. And fell back which scared the life out of me! Plus she bit Bailey last time I tried bonding them! Very naughty little madam, but my god she makes me laugh with her looks I get! She's even learnt to bang her bowls together when she's hungry..

Mini lop - aww thank you so much, and that's really reassuring, as I didn't think anything of it, but the vets mentioned it to me, the fact she's got a very rounded body and facially looked like a Netherland.. But whatever she is, although a pain. I do love her.. :love:

She's very cutes .. Robin looks over weight at the moment when he sits like that because of his winter coat.

He looks like a pillow with a head :D

One of them looks like my Alfie, very handsome if I do say so *LOL*

CH2.JPG

2016-12-12-20.42.37.jpg

Back