• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

TLC's Wayward Trio update UD- more photos post 12/13 *huge photo dump*

tlcwrites

Mama Doe
They'll be getting more space soon, but I don't want to rush it. But they are doing so well, they are always calm and happy to be together. It's like the most blissful group I've ever had already. Been together a month as of tomorrow. :love:

Athena
P1080163_zpsvgrorrxu.jpg

P1080208_zpsejvceh5t.jpg

Erasmus

P1080192_zpsaufoqbpx.jpg

P1080217_zpsqpb41o02.jpg

P1080219_zpszu6wqtdl.jpg

River

P1080222_zpsrpdcsai6.jpg

P1080214_zps015znjte.jpg

Athena and Erasmus (couldn't get all three together, or any other pairing because they were more interested in me than being cute together. :lol: )

P1080176_zpsz4trt5gs.jpg

P1080179_zpspnvtmzog.jpg

Erasmus's behaviour has been impeccable since he got here. He's lunged at me all of once - totally my fault, and that was before Christmas. There's been no biting at all. Now, he's an absolute star. His girls love him. He's stopped humping them. In fact, today was a bit of a nightmare to get pictures of him - not because of aggression but because he kept nosing up to me wanting fuss. :love: I'm so so happy to have taken on this "problem" bun. He's just perfect. I don't think I fixed him or anything; I just took the information Jill gave me and worked with it in a way that works for both me and Ras (and his girls). I've always scatter-fed, and that saves any guarding or snatching from hands, but he will also take treats gently if offered quietly. Today, he just continually approached me. I didn't rush him or anything. It was wonderful. I was sad to cut it short because of the rain, bah.

Gosh I ramble when I want to.

Last edited:
Love Erasmus,reminds me of my own bridge boy Rio a tri coloured lop.He was a gentle boy too.:love:

Tri lops are wonderful! My bridge boy Artie was a tri lop too. He was also a softie - but didn't stay with me long as he was horribly mis-aged. Artie was more gingery - especially in the face, so they look very different. There's something special about them. Erasmus is a wonderful addition to the family. I'm so glad I took a chance on this 'special needs' boy. :) :love:

So pleased it is working out. I love, love, love trios. And all Eramus wanted was the lovely home & understanding he has now. Perfect

Tri lops are wonderful! My bridge boy Artie was a tri lop too. He was also a softie - but didn't stay with me long as he was horribly mis-aged. Artie was more gingery - especially in the face, so they look very different. There's something special about them. Erasmus is a wonderful addition to the family. I'm so glad I took a chance on this 'special needs' boy. :) :love:

I'm sure he's glad as well :D

I still think you're a wonder-wizard with your triplet bonding :D

Lovely photos. Erasmus is gorgeous and I'm so pleased it's working out so well with him.

I so wish I could've gotten my three together like this. :love:

I absolutely adore Athena. She is just like Pip but grey. What a stunner! :love: I love that photo of her glaring at you over Erasmus' head! :lol:

All these bunnies look so loved up. They have fallen on their feet with you, truly. :D

Oh...my heart... :love: ...please post more pictures if you can. They are gorgeous! :love: xxxx

Thank you all so much! I'm hoping within the next couple of weeks they will *finally* get more space, but it does depend on my OH. Unfortunately, their larger run has had some wire breakage so OH needs to replace it before we can release them into their full space. And for all these things with OH and I, it all depends on health. Still, it's probably a good thing that they remain in a smaller space as it helps develop the relationships. Not that it can be much better than it already is but still.

I so wish I could've gotten my three together like this. :love:

I absolutely adore Athena. She is just like Pip but grey. What a stunner! :love: I love that photo of her glaring at you over Erasmus' head! :lol:

All these bunnies look so loved up. They have fallen on their feet with you, truly. :D

Oh...my heart... :love: ...please post more pictures if you can. They are gorgeous! :love: xxxx

Your wish is my command... (Sorry it took so long, aforementioned health. Grrr...)

Athena:

P1080246_zpsl0ouoymd.jpg

P1080276_zpspci9zyri.jpg

P1080321_zpsmsyrk5c9.jpg

P1080339_zpsdnuoykr7.jpg

P1080345_zpsr3fxiwkh.jpg

River:

P1080247_zpsmoqqbjuz.jpg

P1080255_zpsuex0eojn.jpg

P1080313_zpsaz9d9k0s.jpg

P1080341_zpshskgccce.jpg

Also, sorry for the HUGE photo dump. I took a lot of pictures I liked today. :oops:

Erasmus:

P1080252_zpsjlsvwc2l.jpg

P1080264_zpsx7oklrzt.jpg

P1080274_zpsfksjxeqq.jpg

P1080316_zpsjk4vphcd.jpg

P1080328_zpsjtugwkzr.jpg

P1080361_zps8exuhdot.jpg

P1080364_zpsobo0ad7v.jpg

P1080366_zpssfqtxekk.jpg

Group shots:

P1080356_zps987bxrs2.jpg

P1080310_zpszm9jms1f.jpg

P1080259_zpso6zrlydr.jpg

P1080271_zpswhiixnip.jpg

P1080311_zps0wuom9hp.jpg

P1080350_zps1brtbaza.jpg

P1080256_zpsgftxlvbv.jpg

P1080326_zps6uvbibtn.jpg

Ras just wouldn't leave me alone today, so I decided it was time for a photo together. He's such an affectionate boy now. :love:

Gorgeous photos. Athena looks similar to our Bing x

Thank you. Bing must be a beauty- I don't think I've ever seen pictures of your 3 original Bs aside from those in your signature. But then, all your rabbits certainly are. Buffy is definitely one of my RU favourites. :love:

Athena is a cheeky, intelligent, bold, brash, attention-seeking livewire of a rabbit. I wouldn't be without her. :love:

Thank you. Bing must be a beauty- I don't think I've ever seen pictures of your 3 original Bs aside from those in your signature. But then, all your rabbits certainly are. Buffy is definitely one of my RU favourites. :love:

Athena is a cheeky, intelligent, bold, brash, attention-seeking livewire of a rabbit. I wouldn't be without her. :love:

Aw thanks. I'll have to dig out some pics x

Back