• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I was replaced by a puppy at Christmas........

DSC_0281.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Hello, My name's Bracken and I've got a new home. My new mummy has a big tattoo on her forehead it says Soft Touch, so I think that's her name, bit weird, isn't it. She's popped me in a puppy crate because she says I need litter training, but she's left the door off and put a nice igloo on a fleece on the floor. I was rescued by two lovely ladies who kept feeding me, yum, yum. Never seen so much food. This Soft Touch has given me some as well. I might really like it here.

Aaaw what a lovely bun. 'Replaced' by a puppy? Surely the two can live happily together in the same house with a bit of reorganisation and patience.

Will Bracken be a house bun permanently? I think you have quite a few bunnies and admire you. I used to have 11 but now only have three (through sad rainbow bridge losses not rehoming) as the vet bills were so horrendous.

Bracken looks very at home already :love:

Bracken came with a small p@h hutch. Hubby's going to insulate it, he says it's not suitable for winter. Bunny's got to be neutered as he's a bit smelly and he's peeing everywhere. But we'll see how it goes. He's in and out of the dog crate and chinning everything. He likes the igloo too. Quite bold and enjoying some pellets and kale. I just love albinos.....well and everything else.

My Rosie csme from a home where the new dog didn't like her. :roll: I hope he settles in well. How old is he?

My Rosie csme from a home where the new dog didn't like her. :roll: I hope he settles in well. How old is he?

I think he's two years old. I have petlog papers and the microchip was implanted 18th Jan 2016. He's got a P@H adoption form. I can't get any sense out of Petlog website. When I rang P@H the girl said all his details came up on her computer when she put the chip number in. Can't get it to accept the chip and ID No's when I put them in.

I think he's two years old. I have petlog papers and the microchip was implanted 18th Jan 2016. He's got a P@H adoption form. I can't get any sense out of Petlog website. When I rang P@H the girl said all his details came up on her computer when she put the chip number in. Can't get it to accept the chip and ID No's when I put them in.
Better calling Pet log to talk to them as the details will need to be updated anyway - I've never had luck with the website.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Aaaw what a lovely bun. 'Replaced' by a puppy? Surely the two can live happily together in the same house with a bit of reorganisation and patience.

Will Bracken be a house bun permanently? I think you have quite a few bunnies and admire you. I used to have 11 but now only have three (through sad rainbow bridge losses not rehoming) as the vet bills were so horrendous.

Bracken looks very at home already :love:

I'd love to keep him as a houserabbit, he seems quite at home indoors. I'm sure he'd love to go into the garden in the summer and have a good dig in the dirt. I have two pairs of rescue buns, I lost a pair last year, Widget and Ginny. That was heartbreaking. I agree with you about the vet bills. Widget, with his diphtheria cost me over £400 and loads of stress and upset. Our vets are good at keeping costs down, but it came at a time when I had other things I needed to spend the money on.

I'll be getting rid of a double hutch soon if you would like it. I don't want anything for it and the hay man would bring it over for you. He would possibly ask £20. Otherwise he will just take it away and it has lots of life in it. Big enough for little bunny.

I don't know how people can do things like that, it breaks my heart! I am glad Bracken is now with people who will cherish him :love:

I'll be getting rid of a double hutch soon if you would like it. I don't want anything for it and the hay man would bring it over for you. He would possibly ask £20. Otherwise he will just take it away and it has lots of life in it. Big enough for little bunny.

Hello tonibun, That's a wonderful offer. I would love to have your hutch. We have a Yaris Verso which has fold under seats, so it turns into a little van. If you could tell me dimensions of your hutch, we can check if it will fit in the car. Thank you so very much.

Hello tonibun, That's a wonderful offer. I would love to have your hutch. We have a Yaris Verso which has fold under seats, so it turns into a little van. If you could tell me dimensions of your hutch, we can check if it will fit in the car. Thank you so very much.

It's 5' long x 2' deep and about 4' tall.

Back