• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Crazy Cadbury

cadbury

New Kit
Hello Folks,
Just thought I had better introduce myself or I will be in trouble with my big sis and my Rabbit, and yes my rabbits name is Cadbury!

Feel like I am letting the side down a bit here, as I am participating in this forum but do not actually have a rescue rabbit as all you people seem to have out there - and very good it is too. I actually spotted Cadbury in a Garden centre and fell in love with her, she seemed so full of life, such a little spark. So i do believe that I rescued her from the Garden centre, as iintend to give her the kind of life she deserves, lots of love and attention and the freedom to roam and explore. However, should i get a rabbit again, I intend to get a rescue bunny!

Anyway, to tell you all abit about myself, I adore rabbits and have been brought up with them for most of my life, and feel I have a special relationship with them I.e have an understanding of how they communicate. Apart from that, I am British, and love all other wildlife too.
Went to Borneo last year, and swam with the fishes and saw losts of wild Monkies and wild Orangs which seemed a great privilege.

Good luck to all those running the forum, especially Tamsin and Adele,
your doing a great job, and was sorry to here about the recent difficulties!

P.s I'm afraid I cannot scan in any Pictures!

Oh my goodness it my Little Sister :oops: :oops: checking up on Big Sister are you...seriously though, its great to see you here, and Cadbury is just adorable even though she did nip me last time we met up... :cry: I forgive you Cadbury, you are as sweet as chocolate really :D

And yes folks, I can confirm that Natalie is as mad as me..just incase you were wondering, but I am very proud of her anyway :oops: ....most of the time :lol:

Welcome to the forum... so do you have lots of embarrising stories about Adele you can tell us :D

Tamsin

Oh hello Natalie....................... hmmmmmmmm......... are there any stories you can tell us? Awww go on............. just one, please :twisted:

Good to see you here though, and how lucky are you having Adele for a sister!

Hi Natalie and cadbury :bunny:

I'm sure your sister can tell you how to get piccies on here!

beck said:
Hi Natalie and cadbury :bunny:

I'm sure your sister can tell you how to get piccies on here!

No Im afraid not Beck :cry: Tamsin is the Computer Whizz..I think she wrote a tutorial about posting avators/ pictues in the Forum Information section, or you can contact Tamsin by email or PM :D

:wave: hello from new zealand

come on Adele, grab the cam and start snapping :!:

We all love photos :)

bronie

Hello again,

Thanks for your warm welcome everyone, hope u don't regret it?! No I'm much worse than my sister?!! Ha Ha Ha

Your bunnies are gorgeous, and I'm still thinking about a photo of Cadbury, perhaps my big sis is able to scan one in for me?

I am trying to think of an embarassing story to tell u about my sister, but I haven't been able to think of one yet, I will keep thinking. Anyway, she might start competing with me and tell her own embarassing stories of me, so I have got to be careful....

Look forward to joining in the fun!

Best wishes everyone,

Natalie & of course Cadbury herself.

cadbury said:
I am trying to think of an embarassing story to tell u about my sister, but I haven't been able to think of one yet, I will keep thinking. Anyway, she might start competing with me and tell her own embarassing stories of me, so I have got to be careful.....

You are Right to be cautious Nutty Nats, :twisted: I have enough funny stories involving you to fill a novel...so pipe down before I tell all :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway, you are in the right place, as all the nutters meet here on this Forum :shock: :lol: :lol:

Adele said:
Nutty Nats
1.gif

Oh I am SOOOOOO tempted to swap the 'a' and 'u' around!!!!!

You know I need a 'volunteer' to clean out the attack bunnies :lol:(QUOTE from TAMSIN)

Really Tamsin, then I am sure Lynda would be more than happy to help :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mind you, everytime we see Lyndas icon, its already flat on its back laughing hysterically.....she would be permanently grounded by those attack bunnies!! :roll: :lol:

Oops sorry Tamsin I have done it again and over written your posting... :shock: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Back