• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

House buns and the home office

I am lucky to be able to work from home but try getting any work done with Alfie on the loose! He hops on the computer keyboard, the desk. He distracts me just by walking into the room and when I took a few minutes break the other day he jumped up on my bed and walked over me to get to his favorite spot! How dare he "LOL"

All jokes aside I just love having him running around all day, he is a never ending source of smiles..........

P.S. I had no idea what big personalities these creatures are before Alfie came into our lives.

Office-1.jpg

Office-2.jpg

I am lucky to be able to work from home but try getting any work done with Alfie on the loose! He hops on the computer keyboard, the desk. He distracts me just by walking into the room and when I took a few minutes break the other day he jumped up on my bed and walked over me to get to his favorite spot! How dare he "LOL"

All jokes aside I just love having him running around all day, he is a never ending source of smiles..........

P.S. I had no idea what big personalities these creatures are before Alfie came into our lives.

Office-1.jpg

Office-2.jpg

Haha, yes I know exactly what you mean :lol:

Lovely swiss ball technique, Alfie :thumb:

What a cutie! His face on the ball is like "so are you actually going to stand and watch me work out?!?"

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back