• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alfie is one today

Boy has the time gone fast. Our boy came to us at about eight weeks of age and quickly became a much loved part of our family. Maddy had always wanted a rabbit and I had resisted as I figured I'd do all the dirty work and she'd get the cuddles. But I must admit she has been pretty good.

So about Alfie, Alfie is a one year old sooty fawn mini lop and he is a house bun. He sleeps in an enclose in our living room at night but is on the run from the time we get up until we go to bed. He loves his food and is very protective of it. He still does binkies and the "bunny race 500" around the house. He hates to be picked up directly but once caught in his "scoop" he is happy to sit on you and soak up the love for as long as you will let him. He loves his cheeks and base of his ears being scratched. He is cheeky and very naughty which just adds to his appeal. He is so inquisitive and wants to know everything that goes on in the house and regularly scans the house for things we have moved (and he will move them back to where he wants them)

His favorite foods are hay, raspberry leaves, coriander and celery greens. We are in the process of moving to the country this month and he will gain both an out door safe area and a playmate (a rescue)

We love our "Bunzilla" and hope he spends many more years with us :)

Rod

Baby-1.jpg

Baby-2.jpg

CH2.JPG

2016-12-05-21.20.24.jpg

2016-12-12-20.42.01.jpg

Last edited:
Ohhh myyy...he is the spitting image of my Mimzy when he was young. :love:
My boy says Happy Birthday to his 'twin' brother from another mother! :D xxxx

Happy Birthday Alfie :D As you will find out, Alfie, today is one of those days when you will be spoilt even more than usual. It sounds as though lots of exciting things are going to be happening in your life soon too.

Back