• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just Lost my Lovely Rosie

tonibun

Wise Old Thumper
I could see she wasn't right and as I was getting ready to take her down to the Vets, she passed away. She was holding her head up :cry: She had been with me for nearly 6 years and she was 3.5 when I got her. She has never been ill, never been off her food, loved to run around the garden but she was difficult to bond. She had such a spirit but always came when you called her. She was a ginger Lionhead, very pretty.

I could see she wasn't right and as I was getting ready to take her down to the Vets, she passed away. She was holding her head up :cry: She had been with me for nearly 6 years and she was 3.5 when I got her. She has never been ill, never been off her food, loved to run around the garden but she was difficult to bond. She had such a spirit but always came when you called her. She was a ginger Lionhead, very pretty.

I'm so very sorry to hear this tonibun x

Back