• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hi from odiham (Hampshire)

AmberUK

Alpha Buck
HI,

My name is Amber (how would have guessed) and yes, I am in the UK, Sunny Hampshire infact. I have been here for 9months so still kinda new to the country ways. We moved here with Alita, a rabbit that found us one day and so liked terriorising our cats she didn't leave for a few years. She died about 3 months ago, we think of cancer. She was uneutered and sick for a while, but upto the last day she still scared the cats and hated us! Funny that dispite the fact she never really took to us when she was gone we missed her. After a month we thought that we wanted another bunnie and it had been long enough that we felt we wanted a new bunnie and not that we were replacing Alita.

We saw an advert for an earless bunnie in Basingstoke RSPCA and called up and Wilson (http://www.buffins.net/wilson.htm) came to visit us. Hes a house bunnie, and is still kinda getting to know us (the cats are scared of him, at least there is some conistancy) but hes kinda more relaxed now. We did have teeth trauma last week, which is now sorted. I was going to ask people about it before I took him in but some of the edits in alt.pets.rabbits from the USA kinda scared me off. The views seemed very anti or for.

Now I am trying to pair Wilson, I want him to have some company. Dispite efforts with boxes, toilet rolls etc etc he seems to look bored so I thought company might help. We will see how that goes!

I am very into cacti and succulants and plants in general, but thats not that bunnie related!

amber

Hi there Amber and may I be the first to welcome you to the Forum :D ....rabbits lovers, cat lovers, fish lovers are all welcome here too :D

Hi Amber and Wilson :wave:

I'm sure someone can point you in the direction of a lovely friend for Wilson :wink:

Well I have just been to see Rolo with Julia and I am hopeful that there will be bonding there! I am just trying to find someone to bond them as we are both too inexperienced.

:wave: Hi Amber I hope the bonding goes well. I managed to bond two rabbits recently and I had no experience whatsoever. I think the secret is perseverance. I was also very lucky as neither of the bunnies were aggressive towards one another.

Good luck!

Hi Amber and welcome. Funny how you love and miss them when they're gone, even if they were grouchy as heck!! Hey, what's an 'earless' rabbit? Is it a breed (surely not) or a mutation? Or did it meet with an accident of nature like Bronie's Shadow? Best of luck with the bonding.

Hi Amber and Wilson :bunny:

Good luck with the bonding, Will be trying some of that myself soon! You'll get lots of good advice here.

Hi Amber and welcome to the forum, we are hoping that Jules and myself can help your Wilson get a buddy. :D

Whats the red pandas about?

annie :bunny:

I just really like red pandas, they are soooooooooo cute! And theyget far less press than giant pandas so you have to spread that word about how cute they are.

AmberUK said:
I just really like red pandas, they are soooooooooo cute! And theyget far less press than giant pandas so you have to spread that word about how cute they are.

Okay Amber your wish is our command....RED PANDAS ARE CUTE!! RED PANDAS ARE CUTE! RED PANDAS ARE CUTE! RED PANDAS ARE CUTE!!

There we go , if you shout this as loud as you can and turn it into a mantra type thing, then you WILL believe it....I think :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:

Soon red pandas with be everywhere!(Quote from Amber)....
oooh no!! :shock: :shock:
I am not too sure we want red Pandas EVERYWHERE, cuddly as they are :wink: :lol: :lol:

Back