• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnyless for the first time in 7yrs

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
So some of you already know, some of you wont even know me.

Used to be very active, but life circumstances have changed. Joshua arrived, that changed everything up!

Ginger passed away a few years back now, but now, after much soul searching, sorting everything out, Biscuit has left the building.

He now has a Sanctuary space at The Rabbit Crossing, has a new wife, amazing care and everything i could possibly wish for.

So, i doubtful have much reason to ever come back here, but i just thought some people would want to perhaps know, perhaps not.

Hope everyone is well :)

Gray

I've always loved your posts - first of Ginger and Biscuit - and then the gorgeous Joshua who just makes my heart melt.

I hope you won't be a stranger - I'm sure we would all love to get more updates from you.

I'm glad Biscuit is happy too - it must have been hard for you to do - but it sounds like it was the exactly the right thing - which you've always done anyway.

If you don't come back on the forum - then I wish you all the very best - it has been an absolute pleasure 'knowing' you.
xxx

Oh Gray, I was afraid there that you were here to tell us that Biccy had joined Ginger. :(
But although it had to have been extremely hard for you, I am happy that you were able to find a place for him that you liked. It's good that he has bunny company again too. :)
I had just been thinking about your little family the other day. I hope you are all well, especially the wonderful Joshua. :love:

I, too, hope you will pop in from time to time. Lots of folk here are bunny-less, we welcome all. :) xx

I often wonder what happened to you and your family as I am not on facebook.

I, too, thought Biscuit had passed to the Bridge when reading your thread title.

Is it Helen who runs the Rabbit Crossing (The Duchess)? If so, I am sure Biscuit will have a wonderful life there with his wife. I imagine it was an incredibly difficult decision to make. You had such a close bond with your buns, working from home as you did (do).

I used to have 11 buns and now only have 3 - circumstances - and finances - change.

I hope you will pop on here occasionally to say 'hello' :wave:

I follow you and Joshua on fb! He's adorable.:love:
You've sorted a good retirement for Biscuit - well done.
Lots of good wishes for you and your family.
hb

So some of you already know, some of you wont even know me.

Used to be very active, but life circumstances have changed. Joshua arrived, that changed everything up!

Ginger passed away a few years back now, but now, after much soul searching, sorting everything out, Biscuit has left the building.

He now has a Sanctuary space at The Rabbit Crossing, has a new wife, amazing care and everything i could possibly wish for.

So, i doubtful have much reason to ever come back here, but i just thought some people would want to perhaps know, perhaps not.

Hope everyone is well :)

Gray

Hello

I am sure that Biscuit will be very well cared for by Helen at TRC and I expect he is very happy to have found himself a wife :love:

I hope that your amazing little boy Joshua is doing well and that his health issues are not causing him too many problems.

I'm sure Biscuit will be very happy with his new wife. It must have been very hard to make that decision but I know you will have done it with Biscuit's best interests in mind.

I hope you and your family are ok, I often think about Joshua :love:

That's a lovley thing you did for Bisc, nice to hear that he's happy and loved by his wifey bun. I wish you well, and your family health and happiness. I'm sure we'd all love to hear from you still, if you want to of course xxxxxx

As difficult a decision as it must have been, I'm sure you did the right thing for Biscuit. I'm sure he will be a very happy bun with a new wife to look after him!

I no longer have a bunny but I'm still here so no reason to be a stranger. I hope you and your family are well, would love to hear some news of Joshua :wave:

Aww I remember your posts. Glad that Biscuit has a wife. I had to rehome a rabbit about a year ago as her bonded partner died and I was not in a position to get any other rabbits. She was rehomed by the rescue and has company.

I seen the title and was thinking the worst, but glad to see that the wee one has just moved on to a new chapter.

Must have been a tough decision, but it sounds like he has a good life ahead.

I'm glad you have found a good place for Biscuit. He came to you at the same time as I got my Spenser, and although I haven't been on RU for a long time I have often thought of you and your family.

Back