• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello again!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Been a long time since I've posted, but for those who remember my big REW boy, Spenser Milton Sparklepants, he is doing well. :love: I am currently unable to persuade photobucket to accept new photos of him, but he hopes to make an appearance on RU soon.

Been a long time since I've posted, but for those who remember my big REW boy, Spenser Milton Sparklepants, he is doing well. :love: I am currently unable to persuade photobucket to accept new photos of him, but he hopes to make an appearance on RU soon.

was thinking of you last week glad spenser is great, I gave up on photobucket and started using tinypic to post pics on here

Hello, glad to see you post again! I hope you're well :) Of course I remember Spenser :love:

I've just asked on another thread if we could have some Spenser photos. I can't work Photobucket out either.

Susie, how lovely to see you :wave:

I've missed you and Spenser x

Spenser: I shall tell Mummy to try harder to post photos of me again. I will nip her hard by way of encouragement.

Oh Lord Spenser, I too have missed seeing your handsome visage. :love: But please don't be too hard on your Mum, she is trying her best. I've had to joust with the dreaded P-Bucket too and it is very draining for the human slave to have to mess about with. :(

Lovely to see you posting, susie bun. I hope you have been well. Please don't be a stranger! :D xxxx

I have been thinking about you and Spenser recently, as I've seen some of your comments on some FB posts :) I'm glad to hear you are both doing ok, and it would be good to see some pics if you can get it to work! :)

I cant get photobucket to work either. It tells me my storage is 100% full even though I deleted a load of pics ...

Would be great to see some spencer pics!

Back