• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

spring fever

have your buns got spring fever yet?

• no

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • yes spayed female

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • yes neutered male

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • yes but they hav't been done yet

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
Lord H has, as depicted over in 'Photos' !!

He's neutered but he does have some neurological problems which might influence some of his 'odd' behaviour x

mine are all humping each other. :lol: They are all spayed and neutered too. Squiggles who is normally quite calm has been on a little rampage, she humps a different one each time.

I've voted no, but it should be no, not yet. They will become slightly more aggressive with each other as time progresses I expect. They're both neutered females, but it won't last long and is generally over food, although Coco will suddenly for no reason chase Thumper around the garden at incredible speed and if she catches her she'll take a lump of fur out, but it is only fur. If we can intervene/get in the way of the chase, we do, but they're so fast and agile it's not always possible. And then, seconds later, they're all calm and collected like nothing happened, apart from the odd bit of fur blowing gently past in the breeze, like tumbleweed :lol:

Back