• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Peppermint an Aubrey

hartleyhare

Warren Scout

This is Peppermint

DSCN4935%20cuitie.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

This is Aubrey

And this is the beginning of their love affair. He is totally smitten with her , cannot bear to be more than a couple of inches away from her. They are together all the time and I've seen her washing him. The hurt, angry expression she had when Remmi died is fading. He is off to the vet on Tuesday to lose his plums.

This is Peppermint

DSCN4935%20cuitie.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

This is Aubrey

And this is the beginning of their love affair. He is totally smitten with her , cannot bear to be more than a couple of inches away from her. They are together all the time and I've seen her washing him. The hurt, angry expression she had when Remmi died is fading. He is off to the vet on Tuesday to lose his plums.

You did the right thing - gorgeous together x

Lovely couple.I especially like "mismatched" looking pairs.:love:

He was Smints choice not mine. They seem to be total love bugs :love: He is going to vet tomorrow for removal of plums. Little bit worried about it. Also debating whether to take Smint along too.
DSCN4941.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCN4942.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Back