• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

the amount of hair

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
I groom from a mini lop a night, how do people with long haired breeds manage :lol: well that's some more hair to put out for the birds

I groom from a mini lop a night, how do people with long haired breeds manage :lol: well that's some more hair to put out for the birds

A Rex in moult can shed so much fur the bundle of fluff is as big as another Rabbit !

Rabbits005-1.jpg

Yup. I have to take a lint roller to Fiver, he hates any kind of combing and won't allow plucking. I can go through almost a whole roll in an evening when he's got a good moult on. :roll:

Mimzy's fur, however, sticks to him like superglue. It's a real pain to get off him! When it does come away it goes to skin and the velvet takes months to regrow. :(

Yup. I have to take a lint roller to Fiver, he hates any kind of combing and won't allow plucking. I can go through almost a whole roll in an evening when he's got a good moult on. :roll:

Mimzy's fur, however, sticks to him like superglue. It's a real pain to get off him! When it does come away it goes to skin and the velvet takes months to regrow. :(

I go over carpet each morning with lint brush to, where he sleeps and am still amazed every morning, thinking surely I've groomed it all out lol

Back