• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Disappointed in my bunnies

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
embracing this stupid cuddly toy as though it was one of their own. I'm surprised it has any fur Joey has groomed it so much:roll:

IMG_4592_zpsazta8kxr.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_4588_zpswkbgrg9n.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

apologies for the poor photo quality of these

That is so cute!!! I have a Teddy that looks just like my Milly girl. My boyfriend said he was going to bring down milly and pretended to fall and threw himself down the stairs with the Teddy in his arms. I was crying lol

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

That is so cute!!! I have a Teddy that looks just like my Milly girl. My boyfriend said he was going to bring down milly and pretended to fall and threw himself down the stairs with the Teddy in his arms. I was crying lol

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

the rotter:lol:

It could be worse :) Years ago we had a male lop, who had erm...needs. My OH got a piece of chunky log and covered it in a nice fluffy sock. Needs satisfied :lol:

It could be worse :) Years ago we had a male lop, who had erm...needs. My OH got a piece of chunky log and covered it in a nice fluffy sock. Needs satisfied :lol:

I actually snorted laughing out loud at that one. Thankfully Joey is a gentleman & only kissing is allowed at this stage of courting :lol:

Haha, I boarded a rabbit who also had those needs. He had a football all to himself :D

Your buns are just being gracious to an outsider, J&B. Aren't they well mannered? :D

Haha, I boarded a rabbit who also had those needs. He had a football all to himself :D

Your buns are just being gracious to an outsider, J&B. Aren't they well mannered? :D

Yes they are. Daddy will be having words (& signing - his signs to Boo are hilarious) when he gets home :lol:

Boo is a little ambivalent but Joey & Mouse love it (Twiglet - for now)

I actually have no idea where or when it was acquired. It used to prop Noodley when she was spinning & has lived in the bunny store cupboard for years

Oh I see .. Time for Twiglet to "Pick Yourself Up, Dust Yourself Off, Start All Over Again" :lol:

You realise that it will need replacing. Perhaps its time to get another rabbit?!

Back