• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lovely netherland dwarf doe wanting a new home

aanorak

New Kit
Hi
I have a Netherland Dwarf doe looking for a lovely home, with a nice run, to recieve lots of cuddles and fuss!

Shes very sweet natured, i am not sure of her age.

I am prepared to travel to a meeting place, within 30 miles of Bournemouth if it helps.

I can email pictures also.

She deserves a lovely home as she has not had the best start to life. (i rescued her from a breeder who kept her in a tiny cage)

Hi, you have had lots of views for this topic but no replies! Thought I would ask if you are having any luck at all at finding her a home :D . Are you able to keep her for a while until you find one? I'm in Dorset but full up at the momment :? .

Hi

No, sadly no luck as yet,
I am not in any rush to part with her, but i would like to find her a home where she will feel really special, as i have quite a few rabbits and i am sadly having to part with a few as i cant give them all the attention they deserve, family commitments and work, horses etc!

They all deserve lovely homes where they will get lots of cuddles and fuss!!

:)

Hello there.... I may possibly be able to help :wink:
Is the bunny spayed? Has she been with another bunny in the past? Do you think she would accept a castrated Buck as a pal?
I am in Worcestershire, but we can work out a rabbit taxi if necessary....
has the bunny any health problems, teeth problems
Have you got a photo you can post on the Forum? :D

See our Rabbit Sanctuary at www.rabbitguardianangels.co.uk

My geography is pants :oops: so I may not be much help, but if you need to do a bunny run i can collect the bunny from Bournmouth (or someone could bring it to me in Andover, hampshire) and i could take her part way and meet someone to swap.

Let me know if I can be of any help and I will see what I can do.

Happy to help with this too, if I can, me and Jules are very near each other, so maybe one could do bournemouth and the other to Adele??

Hi

No She is not spayed, and has not been kept with a pal as far as i know, i couldnt say wether she would accept a male, but she was a breeding rabbit where i got her from, so has obviously been in contact with males, i keep all my rabbits seperately, they do go into runs that are next to each other and can sniff each other, she has no health or teeth problems, although she is slightly overweight, so her diet would need to be monitored. How do i get a picture on here? :)

I think Tamsin did a Tutorial in the Forum Information section to help with pictures. :D
What colour is the Bunny? Her name?
Is she cuddly??
Is she fully vaccinated?
How long have you had her for?
Sorry for all the questions, but I am interested. :p ..I have several solo bunnies here looking for a companion ...so there are options, my only concern is if we cannot bond her, as I do not wish to end up with yet another solo bunny by his/ her herself.

Thank you :D

hi

She is an agouti, her name is Poppy, she is not vaccintated as far as i know, i have had her for 10 months, she is a little nervous, but does like a cuddle and a fuss, once she trusts you. If you were to take her and she didnt bond with anyone i would take her back, i wouldnt want to see her passed from home to home.... :)

Oh that is great, I can definately consider offering Poppy a home ...please post a photo if you can...or email one to Tamsin and perhaps Tamsin would very kindly post it for you onto the Forum....

I am very busy till the end of September with the rabbit hotel, but I can take her after that, if you are happy to hold onto her until then??.
Poppy would have a lovely home here, and we promise to give her lots of TLC and love :D
Poppy must be vaccinated against Myxomatosis at least two weeks before she comes to us though, as we live in a Farm environment.
Would this is possible?
We are a Charity offering a home for life for bunnies.

Look forward to seeing a photo of Poppy soon :D

Hello Again

My little Poppy is still looking for a new home, its been nearly 11 months since i started looking for a new home, i've had a couple of enquiries, but nothing solid....

Anyone looking for a needy little girl?

Also looking for a new home

ALSO LOOKING FOR A NEW HOME IS.....

Dennis, HE is a black butterfly german lop, he lives free in the garden most of the time, and is very placid and easy going. I feel he would easily bond with another rabbit, but is not neutered, so that would need to be done.

He is approx 2 years old.

He knows poppy quite well, as they have smelt each other through the mesh in her run, but they have never been together, maybe if they were both neutered they could be bonded?

I have seen Dennis he looks very cute, maybe you would get more interest if you vaccinated or neutured. Bunnies need Myxi and VHD vaccinations, it is an increased risk to peoples existing pet bunnies taking on an unprotected one. It could be worth a try for rehoming the little darlings. Good luck to you and the bunnies, hope they find new bunny mummies soon.

re poppy

i have pm you im sure we can give this little lady a loving home as i have midnight a buck netherland dwalf whom came to us over weight noe almost back to normal bless him

HERE IS POPPY BUN-what a sexy lady she is

poppy1.jpg

poppy2.jpg

Awww she's a real cutie hope she finds a home soon! If anyone wants help with a bunnyrun I'm in bournemouth most weekends so could help! :D

I am in Bolton Lancs, but if we could organise some transport then I would be happy to take them both.

Back