• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have some hand rear babies in

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
eb7cc2ffc98650b4f2f7528b49b2af00.jpg
7506d581c2388fefa4e9321110ee125e.jpg
b43637243c892bf5fcc338122873c425.jpg

Here are pics of three but there are 6 altogether

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So cute I'm almost speechless:love: They have applied their eye make up perfectly. How old are they & whats their story ?

So cute I'm almost speechless:love: They have applied their eye make up perfectly. How old are they & whats their story ?

They're 4 weeks old
Unplanned litter .. Owner took dad out as soon as found them and neutered but mum was already pregnant again .

She had another litter of 6 two days ago ... So to give the little ones the best chance these bigger ones came to us to be hand reared

They're 4 weeks old
Unplanned litter .. Owner took dad out as soon as found them and neutered but mum was already pregnant again .

She had another litter of 6 two days ago ... So to give the little ones the best chance these bigger ones came to us to be hand reared

awww. It must be very rewarding ...& tiring

Gosh 12 babies within such a short time :shock: Poor Mummy rabbit :(

They are very very adorable though :) Sending them all lots of vibes.

Oh heavens. That first one with the black spots by his/her nose ... I was just thinking that was ultimate cute when I saw the other two!!! Stunning babies. Hope they flourish and find wonderful homes.

I swear there is NOTHING cuter than baby bunnies. Nothing. :love::love:

I mean, baby guinea pigs come close, but... those EARS. :love:

They are beautiful and adorable!

How's Mummy doing? Resting I hope (sorry I mean the bunny mummy and not you :D) ...

Squeee :love: I so wish I lived nearer. I wish I could adopt some more bunnies too. One day - when I have paid off my debts - I'll have a quad or a six again. For now Zippy, Violet and Frangipan keep me busy - all BARC bunnies :love:

Back