• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The quad all cuddled up together

aaawwww. I miss having a quad, even though I deliberately broke it for the sake of 2 of them. Sigh.

Your bunnies are beautiful.

aaawwww. I miss having a quad, even though I deliberately broke it for the sake of 2 of them. Sigh.

Your bunnies are beautiful.

Were they getting picked on? It is great having four. I did wonder if they would always be in male female pairs but they are often in their original combos (ie Frosty with Snowflake and Tessie with Daisy).

They're lovely, the picture quality's impressive too

It is great quality isnt it? It is so wonderful to be able to capture those sweet moments without having to be out there waiting. I watch them every night before I go to sleep!

Were they getting picked on? It is great having four. I did wonder if they would always be in male female pairs but they are often in their original combos (ie Frosty with Snowflake and Tessie with Daisy).

Nope. Elphie was the boss, but is getting on a bit and struggling to put on weight. Selene has a liver tumour. They've both come in for those reasons and still together (both are does). Helios and Morning (m/f) are still together too. However Helios and Selene were closer, ditto Elphie and Morning. I did worry that having to split this way was going to affect both pairs bonds. All seems fine though - Elphie is the boss of Selene and Helios and Morning like each other well enough.

I now have a really close trio after I lost my other quad (my 2 boys, Apollo and Takumi to death; I think it was RHD2. :() River and Athena were ok together, but literally just ok. Too much chasing. I adopted Erasmus from Honeybunnies and now they are super loved up. In Spring, I might try and bond my outdoor pairs together, but I don't know just yet. Both indoor pairs are all does, so that isn't going to happen. :lol:

ETA- All my buns are vaccinated against RHD2 now bar Elphie (made a conscious decision not to with her vet) and Erasmus (newbie; it's on order.)

Last edited:
Back