• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available for fostering

beck

Mama Doe
I am available for fostering, I have been in touch with 4 local rescues, They dont use fosterers so If theres any other rescues out there I can help then please get in touch. I am happy to cover food and bedding costs.
I am in Hitchin Hertfordshire.

Hello Beck and thank you for your posting, you are very sweet to offer your services as rabbit Fosterer.
I wondered whether I could possibly add you to the Guardian Angels bunny volunteers data base, as we provide cover for bunnies all across the Uk, and give them temporary homes with Fosterers until a space becomes available at the Sanctuary as a forever home.
Please let me know if you wish to help, it will not be a lotof work just now, as we have only just really began, but I can see things getting busier as time goes on.
PM with your personal details, address, rabbit facilities you have to offer, experience for caring for bunnies etc.
Look forward to hearing from you, should you wish to help
Many thanks
Adele
www.rabbitguardianangels.co.uk

We offer care for all pet types and not just rabbits, so if anyone wished to offer fostering care for other pets, or a home for life for a Guardian Angel Pet please let me know.
Thank you :D

Just a thought Adele. If you need a bunny to be fostered in my area I usualy have my emergency hutches free, or if a bunny needs a stop over on it's way to you etc.. please let me know. I'm happy to help. You may need security guards to prise me away from it when you want it back :shock: . I can just imagine a man with a loudhaler outside my house shouting, step away from the rabbit :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:.

Dorothy said:
I can just imagine a man with a loudhaler outside my house shouting, step away from the rabbit :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:.

1.gif
so can I!!!!

Oh thank you so much Dorothy for your very kind offer to help, I will add you to the GA database for bunny Fosterers then.....but I will set the attack bunnies on you :shock: if you do not eventually part with the bunnies in your TEMPORARY care....you naughty lady you, :lol: :lol: :lol:
PS. We do not need a man with a loud speaker, I talk loudly enough myself :oops: :oops:

Adele, you're attack bunnies will never get past my attack bunnies, I've got some mean psycho nutters living here :evil: :twisted: :shock: . I was going to re-home them with Tamsin as the elected Forum attack bunnies but methinks I will keep them for my own protection :twisted: :wink: .

Back