• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My 'new' trio - ud sadly now a pair

Casco

Mama Doe
Ok technically they're not actually mine but I picked up new foster bunnies a few days before Christmas and they're absolutely bonkers :lol: their litter habits are atrocious but I have to forgive them as they are such friendly wee girls and just little bundles of fun.

They are pretty much identical in looks and behaviour so I have no idea which one is which :lol:

Last edited:
They are fabulous. My late Opera was totally black. How will you tell them apart.? Will you mark their ears inside with a permanent marker, like a tattoo?

They are fabulous. My late Opera was totally black. How will you tell them apart.? Will you mark their ears inside with a permanent marker, like a tattoo?

Didn't think of using a marker! There are very subtle differences - one has a few white hairs in the middle of her back, one has one tiny little white hair just above her tail and the third is completely black but unless you are with them in good daylight it's almost impossible to see the differences. My daughter has given them nicknames (patches, bumstripe and poopy - not their actual names as given by the rescue :lol:) They are due to be spayed soon and I'm slightly worried about telling them apart to give meds but I'm sure I'll find a way.

They are great bunnies, hopefully they'll find their forever home soon.

The permanent marker won't last forever but will probably be fine at the vet. That's how my friend's pup was recognisable among the rest of the litter. They had little marks on their tummies.

awww, i to wouldn't know who is who, but once you know their characters more you may well know better then anyone, have they been spayed yet or are they going to be soon

bet they keeping you busy :love:

I'm sad to report that my gorgeous trio are now just a pair, unfortunately Harrier (bottom bun in the top photo, middle in the second) didn't make it through her spay operation yesterday. The other 2 girls were due to have their ops today but they've been postponed for a few weeks, hope all goes smoothly for them.

Oh no :cry: how tragic :cry: I really hope everything goes well for the other 2.

Binky free Harrier xx

Rest in peace Harrier. I am really sorry for your loss. I hope the other two sail through their ops when the time is right.

I'm sad to report that my gorgeous trio are now just a pair, unfortunately Harrier (bottom bun in the top photo, middle in the second) didn't make it through her spay operation yesterday. The other 2 girls were due to have their ops today but they've been postponed for a few weeks, hope all goes smoothly for them.

Oh no, how tragic :cry:

RIP little Bunny xx

Back